Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing #8

  • What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? I like RSS updates as it makes information easily accessible and brings new ideas right to your Google Reader. I can select topics that interest me or that are content areas I need to share with my teachers.
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? With our new laptops, this new technology will be invaluable in both school and personal life. I plan on sharing this information with my staff after April 22nd (probably before so they'll be ready).
  • How can libraries use RSS or take advantage of this new technology? Between lesson plan, curriculum, and author websites, new information will become available on computers in the library on topics requested by teachers. Teachers can select these feeds on library computers and access them during the day.

No comments: