Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11.5 More Things - Thing #3

Skype is very user friendly and I can see using it on the new laptops when we get them in the library. The articles presented were interesting and could be used in many ways in school applications. I can see this as a resource that can be used in many ways and shared with teachers on campus. Specifically, in the library, I can see applications for research, reference related questions, distance learning, and an author forum with authors, particularly Bluebonnet and/or Lonestar authors. I look forward to using Skype with the new technology when we get them in place on our campuses. I want to check out Spring Woods High and Memorial Middle School and see how they are implementing the new technology and using all these wonderful things that we've learned at the beach.

No comments: