Monday, July 27, 2009

11.5 More Things - Thing #6

There are some very informative articles and links that make the iTouch useful for our students and teachers, but I am going to have to find a way to maximize the 16 I will have available this fall. I think the student aides I have in the library this fall will be able to assist in downloading apps to our new technology when we receive them. I already have a great storage/charging idea from Karen Rodgers that i think will work great.
I think the Apple web page I listed below to be a great resource. I can see students in the library using the iTouch for social interaction internet activities we have tried like nings, wikis, podcasts, ebooks, Facebook, etc. especially if they need to interact, but not print. Most educational apps were free, but some had a minimal cost. I am motivated to check out the iPhone as we continue our digital journey.

Why an iPod Touch in Education?

Find more videos like this on Flat Classroom Project

No comments: