Thursday, July 30, 2009

11.5 More Things - Thing #8

Jing was the easiest way to post something. The directions were easy to follow and set up.
I will share this with my teachers and use it with students to set up instructions that they can follow to use the LRC, Meriwether, data bases for research, curriculum wikis, etc. I need to work on resizing so it is readable. This would be for studetns that are not familiar with this page.

Click here to learn more about Jing

The data base that students are working with can have narration or bubbles for narration. I want to try some of the other screencast options after I am back on campus and see if they would also work with my students and teachers. Thanks for sharing all of these great options. I think I will check out some of the other librarians postings and share ideas with them after we are back in August!

1 comment:

VWB said...

i think the size is effected by the blog....if it is saved elsewhere i think iy comes out bigger