Thursday, July 23, 2009

11.5 More Things - Thing #4

There are many advantages - easy to create an account and upload videos, easy to share with teachers and students. I think if students are taught the correct way to access informational websites such as You Tube and Teacher Tube, there is great learning potential. Student created work can be viewed and critiqued by teachers and fellow students. Students videos can be shared beyond the walls of our school and be made available to students in other schools within district. The boundaries are limitless with our new technology. I plan on working with my computer lit. teacher as our new technology becomes available to implement it in a way that functions well for our school.

Since I was at the beach, I've added this surfer video.

The Little Red Surfer

2 comments:

VWB said...

do you have a project you can upload to one of the resources and then post on your blog?

doesn't have to be any major..remember this is practice!

Barbara Marchand said...

Great suggestion. No projects at the beach so I uploaded this link.